users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Redeploy Sub Component

From: cj22 <chrisjohnson2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

Bummer :(

Well is there a cleaner way to keep a stand alone java client connected
through a redeploy? My thoughts on how to do this lead to rather painful
implementations, like having to run every call through a connection retry
block, which is terribly ridiculous. It would be nice to access the actual
RCP call under the hood and add reconnect logic there. Is that available?