users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 (latest nightly/promoted) session replication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 05:15:16 PDT

We still have no success with session replication in GF3.1 b22 (26.09.2010) when using ssh nodes on different virtual machines (Ubuntu 10.04 with Oracle VM VirtualBox).

When we create two local instances on the DAS and use these two instances in a cluster then session ids remain the same when switching instances but their session contents will not be synchronized. When adding a third instance which is installed on a different virtual machine then a new session is generated each time we switch from the two local instances to the external instance.

When creating a cluster with ssh nodes only (each one on a differenc virtual machine) then session replication dont work at all and we get new session ids everytime we switch instances.
[Message sent by forum member 'jjackb']