users@glassfish.java.net

Slow deploy because parsing class?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 06:57:52 PDT

Hello,

Recently I begin to use glassfish 3 and its deploy is too much slower than glassfish 2. Deployment time of same application and pc, on glassfish 3 is about 50s and on glassfish 2 is about 16s.

It seems because glassfish delays on 'Parsing class' for all classes of some libraries like jasperreports-3.7.2.jar, hibernate-core-3.5.6-Final.jar, spring-asm-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar and others.

There's some way to disable this behavior? or why does it do this for these libraries?

I'm using GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1-b21

Log is attached

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'delavega']