users@glassfish.java.net

JEE6 Tutorial vol2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:28:34 PDT

Hi,

I am bit confused about the JEE6 tutorial packaging. Many places mention that there are 2 volumes : vol 1 for basic and vol 2 for advanced. When I download the Glassfish 3.0.1, it is packaged with just JEE6 tutorial, I mean nowhere it mentions whether it is vol 1 or not. Secondly, if at all something called vol2 exists, I have not been able to find a single place where I can download it from. Can somebody help me with this mystery and show me the light to download vol2.

Thx

Vimal
[Message sent by forum member 'vimalkansal']