users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 (latest nightly/promoted) session replication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 02:32:37 PDT

Hi,

I tried a sun-web.xml with no persistence type configured as well as a sun-web.xml with persistence type configured:

  <session-config>
    <session-manager persistence-type="replicated">
      <manager-properties>
        <property name="persistenceFrequency" value="web-method"/>
      </manager-properties>
      <store-properties>
        <property name="persistenceScope" value="session"/>
      </store-properties>
    </session-manager>
    <session-properties/>
    <cookie-properties/>
  </session-config>

There was no difference. In both cases session replication does not work. "replication" is also used in domain.xml of the DAS.

In the meantime I tried GF 3.1 B20 ( = Milestone 5, feature complete) with no success.

The only thing I recognized is that EJBContainerUtilImpl exception is only thrown when no ejb container exists on the app server (because no EJB has been deployed).
[Message sent by forum member 'jjackb']