users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AppClient with JAAS

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:57:13 +0200

Hi,

thanks for the help, Kumar. As far as I can see this <as-context> is
restricted to a single EJB, and it's not an app-client wide
configuration. Does that even make sense, to have groups of EJB's with
different authentication method? (probably only if you have multiple
app-clients using those subsets, am I right?)
Also based on the doc you posted (thanks again) ejb->ejb-name should be
the same as in ejb-jar.xml, but I don't even have any EJB's declared
there. Isn't there a way to set this globally for all of the remote beans?
Thanks again

Regards,
Peter