users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AppClient with JAAS

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:49:58 +0200

Hi,

I _don't_ need Web Services Security Support. I wanted to log in into
the J2EE Policy Agent realm, that's all, and after some reverse
engineering I was able to do so. (I will blog about this soon at
blogs.forgerock.org/petermajor ...)
Thanks

p.s.: If you want to see how I made this work, then check this out:
http://stewie.sch.bme.hu/gitweb/?p=aldaris/korok;a=commit;h=4b3aaccd3ba3933a0588ceeb169091f9c42bf839

Regards,
Peter