users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfishv3.01 deploy fail on CentOS5.5 but deploy success on windows?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:00:11 PDT

The Files.listFiles method can return null if the File object is not a directory.

I know that the error message does not display the path for the file that causes the problem. Is there a chance that in your file system on CentOS there is a soft or hard link that might be somehow not be working correctly with the listFiles method?

I have also seen a question on the Web about listFiles returning null for the temp directory in some cases but I do not know if that applies in your case.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']