users@glassfish.java.net

com.sun.enterprise.appclient.UserError: Appclient main-class not found

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 01:54:32 PDT

Hi All,

I suddenly came a crossed an exception which is preventing me from running the application client with the following error:

[b]com.sun.enterprise.appclient.UserError: Appclient main-class client.Vehicleproducer is not found. Please check the main-class entry of your appclient manifest file, the mainclass command-line argument, and your classpath.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: client.Vehicleproducer[/b]

This Java EE 5 application was working fine (only use EJB 3.0) annotation without using ejb-jar.xml file descriptor.

I am using JDK1.6.0_17, Netbeans 6.7, GF 2.1 on Windows XP.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack
[Message sent by forum member 'htran_888']