users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Interrupted idle thread

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:51:24 -0700

  Hello Martin,

I believe you'll be able to resolve this issue by either increasing the
request-timeout-seconds property or disabling
the feature altogether.

This can be done by backing up your
GF_HOME/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml and then modify the http element
associated with the protocol your listener is using.

For example, if you're using the out-of-the-box configuration, you can
change the timeout for requests made to port 8080 like
so:

<protocol name="http-listener-1">
<http request-timeout-seconds="60" default-virtual-server="server"
max-connections="250" />
</protocol>

It doesn't appear that this value can currently be set to -1 via asadmin
command line, so I'll be looking into resolving
that shortly.

Could you please try updating the domain.xml using the above xml snippet
as a guide and let us know if it resolves your problem?

Thanks,
-rl