users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Interrupted idle thread

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:28:16 -0400

Mr. Lubke,

I did the following:
<http request-timeout-seconds="-1" ...

I assume that -1 means to disable.

After restarting glassfish and deploying the EJBModule in an Enterprise
app (so it will see the third party jars) - still got the "interrupting
idle thread.."

But, worse than that is the fact that something causes the SOAP message
to be repeated - then my process is not protected against that repeat
SOAP message again kicks off and stomps all over the database records
that it just wrote before the timeout.

I am going to try an asynchronous client to see if that will take care
of the problem.

Thanx for your help.