users@glassfish.java.net

Admin Console: PWC3991: getOutputStream() has already been called...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:14:53 PDT

I have installed Glassfish v3.0.1 (build 22) on a Windows 2008 Server (system is otherwise pretty bare - glassfish is it's primary purpose).

I experience the same error in both IE8 and Firefox 3.6.8

When I attempt to edit or ping a connection pool, I get this error:
[b]java.lang.IllegalStateException: PWC3991: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response
[/b]

Not sure if its helpful info, but I had my domain running well on another machine on GF2. I installed GF3 on the previous machine, and let GF3 upgrade the domain automatically. Then I copied the upgraded domain.xml to the new server. My web application seems to be working fine - and the connection pools are working. But when I try to access them from the admin console I experience errors.

I am attaching the full server log which contains full stack traces at bottom.

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'darbvin']