users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console: PWC3991: getOutputStream() has already been called...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:40:22 PDT

I can confirm this behaviour. I did the following:

1) Install Glassfish V3.01 (Multi-Language)
2) Start asupgrade.bat in GF V3 and import domain1 from existing GF2.1
3) Run GF V3.01

Undeploying my app did not make any difference.

Installing Glassfish V3 and deploying my app, without importing from GF2.1 does work, so I guess this problems only occurs when using asupgrade.

Regards,
Heiko

P.S.: I am using Windows XP, so I guess the Windows version does not make a difference.
[Message sent by forum member 'hewagn00']