users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to update Hibernate Validator in Glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:04:24 PDT

Thanks for your reply. Sadly the recent 3.1-build has exactly the same buggy validator-version :( Perhaps I should fill a bug in the glassfish-bugtracker (if some exist) ?

The svn-repositories seems to be password-protected, where can I register to access them?

I don't know OSGi well, would it be possible to simply replace the class-files in the bean-validator.jar? Or would this break anything?

Isn't there any "classloader-magic" to let glassfish load the validator-classes shipped in my ear instead of its own?
[Message sent by forum member 'homer86']