users@glassfish.java.net

Help resolve error -GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:36:12 PDT

Hi,
I have recently installed GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 in my PC to try JAVA - Spring Frame work - Hibernate examples. I have used SunOne 1.4 before and aware of setup and configuration but have never used GlassFish app server.

I have build WAR file and trying to deploy it on GlassFish server - getting following error.
Please advice what is missing and if possible setup instructions.
TIA,

Exception while loading the app : java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet
[Message sent by forum member 'hm9m']