users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Update Tool Causes Death to Domain

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:15:35 -0700

You are welcome - I forgot to mention that you may need to clean up the
content of osgi cache directory in your domain configuration directory
so that bundles can be cleanly loaded but if you are seeing no issues in
the second restart you should be fine...

I'll restrict package dependencies in such a way that it won't be that
easy to get into this kind of trouble, but as a general rule, you should
not install extra packages on the production server without a good
reason :-)