users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to run a GlassFish client as a Eclipse RCP application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:48:54 PDT

Hallo,
To your question:
I think neither a general Java EE application client nor a ordinary Java SE client. Sorry for my bad selected thread title. I couldn't find any operation to change the title for the thread. I realized it is unclear.
Anyway, I do the look-up within my RCP application, which is an OSGi application or better a runnable plugin. If I use a Java EE application client that will run inside an app client container or standalone I do not have such class loader problems. It is just a OSGi application problem.

Thank you for the link to the issue. I will take a closer look to the long description and will be back with a comment.

Best wishes,
Maxim
[Message sent by forum member 'ente0815']