users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Roadmap: Stability vs. Features

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 03:10:23 PDT

I get your point,

we are in a similar situation, by the way, while trying clusterin, please check that clustered cache in eclipselink works happy with glassfish 3.1 (as it did not work with gf 2.1.1)

It is a pain to spend to much time with platform issues when we have enough to worry about... i guess the oracle sun adquisition did probably slowed the roadmap a bit...

Anyways guys, now we are here and better together than against each other... we'll stick ti gf 3 for now and try to submit here as many bugs as we can find...

Come on guys, keep up the work and let's all together make GlassFish what we all want GlassFish to be...
[Message sent by forum member 'pablopina']