users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Roadmap: Stability vs. Features

From: Theodor Richard <theodor.richard_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 01:29:09 +0200

I totally agree. I've spent so much time with platform issues. Simple things
that worked on Glassfish v2 don't work on v3. Glassfish 3.0.1 seems to me
like an alpha release. I completely abandoned using CDI. I even downloaded
the beta release of IBM Websphere v8 (which currently supports a subset of
JEE 6) hoping that I could develop and test my application.

Regards,
Theo