users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.RuntimeException: EJB Container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 07:48:20 PDT

Hi,

I am getting the same exception,

cannot Deploy EmployeeJPA20Web
  Deployment Error for module: EmployeeJPA20Web: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to load EJB module. DeploymentContext does not contain any EJB Check archive to ensure correct packaging for C:\glassfish-v3\glassfish\domains\domain1\eclipseApps\EmployeeJPA20Web

I know there is a bug about this issue.

I am using Eclipse Galileo RS1 IDE and I have made some changes in the web app.
I was using Eclipselink 1.1.x and I upgraded to Eclipselink 2.0. Everything was going ok until I did corrections in the code. When I tried to deploy again I have found the problem.

Is this a extended issue of GF v3?

Thanks in advanced,
Jose
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara']