users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to PHP enable your Glassfish Application Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:13:20 PDT

Hi Dominik

How has it gone since you made those changes? I finally got a decent install of Liferay up and running so i can begin adding content. Integrates nicely with Google Analytics which I wanted and I'll be able to write some nice IceFaces Portlets to add functionality. The built in Blog is not as good as Wordpress. You wouldn't believe the hassle I had trying to allow guests make comments. In the end I gave in and decided to allow users set up their own accounts - which lead to even more issues with trying to restrict them setting up their own private pages. Anyways. I might want to check out PHP on Glassfish again so would love to know how it's worked out for you?

-Garry
[Message sent by forum member 'garryd']