users@glassfish.java.net

UPDATE Re: [OUTAGE NOTICE]: GlassFish Wiki Being Moved to Another Datacenter today

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:45:46 -0700

The wiki bits have been migrated to the new data center.

However, we still need to address some DNS mapping requirements to
completely resolve some of the issues we are seeing including slowness
and odd page loads.

Will keep the list posted as more data becomes available.

Please *_do not_* write to the wiki as yet.

Thanks
Shreedhar