users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AutoCommit based validation detected invalid connection

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:07:51 +0530

Can you provide your connection pool configuration, MySQL driver and
server versions ?

If possible, use "auto-commit" based validation itself with finest log
level (as indicated in the INFO message in server.log) for
"resource-adapter" using the command :
asadmin set-log-level javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter=FINEST

and post the complete stack trace from server.log ?

Thanks,
-Jagadish