users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AutoCommit based validation detected invalid connection

From: Sessizlik <cem.koc.fwd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:18:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using mysql-connector-5.1.5 and my server is GFv3.

My connection pool configuration is like this.

    <jdbc-resource pool-name="TestDSPool" jndi-name="TestDS" />
    <jdbc-connection-pool connection-validation-method="auto-commit"
datasource-classname="com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource"
res-type="javax.sql.XADataSource" name="TestDSPool"
is-connection-validation-required="true" allow-non-component-callers="true">
      <property name="password" value="yyyyyyyyyyyy" />
      <property name="username" value="xxxxxxxxxxx" />
      <property name="URL" value="jdbc:mysql://x.x.x.x/myapplication" />
    </jdbc-connection-pool>

My log file is here

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28141042/log.txt log.txt

Thanks