users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2.1 Shutdown when idle for 2-3 hour

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:00:01 +0100

Hello Brenda,

I talked to my colleagues about this issue.
They recommended one more time to try to find "hs*.log" files, JVM
creates those files when unexpected failure happens. By default
"hs*.log" files are getting created in the process working directory,
or, if it's not possible - in the /tmp folder. If "hs*.log" files are
not getting created by JVM - most probably Java process was killed by
OS (like kill -9).

How consistently you can reproduce the issue?

Can you pls. also attach server.log?

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.