users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2.1 Shutdown when idle for 2-3 hour

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:44:54 +0100

Hi Brenda,

I think you can try to upgrade JDK at least to make sure this issue
had not been fixed already.
It's interesting how easy you can reproduce the problem?

You can try to set some onError action [1], but not sure it will work
in your case.
I'll try to come with more info on Monday.

WBR,
Alexey.

[1] http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/trouble/TSG-VM/html/clopts.html#gbmum