users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deplyoment fails with GlassFish V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:51:24 PDT

I had the same issue. Glassfish v3 web profile (final release) installed. The same error msg when trying a simple @Remote invocation. Installing all glassfish-ejb-* components didn't help. When I tried to install glassfish-full-profile, install failed with an error message:

Package glassfish-full-incorporation contains constraint that requires
downgrade of installed pkg pkg://dev.glassfish.org/glassfish-ejb_at_3.0.1,0-9:20100
317T082740Z ...

I had to download and install the Glassfish v3 full. It worked fine then.
[Message sent by forum member 'droidguy']