users@glassfish.java.net

How to log users out from Glassfish server - need help from SUN

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:47:50 PDT

I and quiet a number of developers visiting this site has problem with ending user session on our app and getting them back to the loggin page not because we can successfully end sessions but because the GlashFish server retains user login information and when a page is revisited, a session is created immediately and the getUserPrincipal is still available to the page. Its making us look stupid, what do we need to do? WE NEED HELP or are developers hiding implemetation knowledge, it all looks funny.
[Message sent by forum member 'wal333']