users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish with fiji/flex

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 07:55:41 -0400

I would like to run fiji/flex in a JSF/Richfaces web app. Has anyone
succeeded in this?

I have it ready to roll except I am getting a JSF life-cycle error
(sorry, the exact error message is at another location).

I started using Richfaces 3.2.2 - which, in times past, I have had
working in glassfish with seam. Even without seam, I have been able to
get Richfaces 3.2.2 components to display from glassfish.

But, when I attempt to include fiji, I am not able to get pass a
life-cycle error. I changed to Richfaces 3.3 something - no
improvement. I have heard that version 3.1.4 may work.

Has anyone been successful?