users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can not start the administration console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:38:13 -0700

Are you sure the server has started successfully ? Can you do
'asadmin list-domains' to see the status.
You can look at the log file
D:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\logs\server.log to see if there
is an error.

When you go to http://localhost:4848, you should first see a page that
says the console is loading, and then land at the CommonTask page. Out
of box behavior is that no password has setup and thus there is no login
screen.

Anissa.