users@glassfish.java.net

Can not start the administration console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 07:47:09 PDT

I used [b]sges-v3-windows.exe[/b] file to install GlassFish Enterprise Server v3. After installing it, I located the directory D:\glassfishv3\glassfish\bin, and ran asadmin.bat, and typed the command "start-domain" to start the server. And then, I typed the URL [b]http://localhost:4848[/b] in the browser to start the administration console. But there was nothing appeared in the browser. There is not a interface to let me input the username and password. This is the reason why I could not start the administration console?

However, in Eclipse, I started the local GlassFish successfully(after input user name "admin" and none password), and could start the administration console successfully, why?

I checked the file D:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\domain.xml, and the port I typed in the browser is correct.

What's the reason? How can I start the administration console via asadmin.bat?

Thanks a lot!
[Message sent by forum member 'astroboy1113' (astroboy1113_at_gmail.com)]