users@glassfish.java.net

Snow Leopard installation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:44:02 PST

Hi,

i can't seem to find any resources on my problem.

I'm a new Mac user, with a powerbook pro running snow leopard.

I've downloaded the enterprise edition as well as the open source edition and double clicked the .sh file - what I understand to be a self extracting install file.

I immediately get an error saying "XCode closed unexpectedly".

It is set to open with XCode by default, and i'm not sure if that should be right?

Anyways - if someone could give me a hand to get this installed that'd be great! Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'bswiftly' (brettswift_at_gmail.com)]