users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Deploying apps

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:22:00 PST

Hi, Yes i see these files there, but I doubt that they are actually deployed to the server, because none of them is included in the file <projectName>.war in my case 2ecz.war that I send to the server via web interface called admin console -- host:4848. I click there Aplliacations -> Deploy -> Packaged File to Be Uploaded to the Server -- then I send the file dist/2ecz.war to the server and I'll get two different results. In my development server, Everythings OK, but in the real server, I get the error in my first post. When I extract the 2ecz.war file, I can see that there is no project.xml file no nbdirectory etc.. it's just packaged directory build/web. So I don't get how the copying of project would possibly help me...
[Message sent by forum member 'n3iep7cjzc' (ryskajakub_at_seznam.cz)]