users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Deploying apps

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:03:24 +0000

Hi,

How are you delpoying it on the other PC- the real server?

If you are using netbeans, then, create the same name application,

copy the files as mentioned before. The application keeps so many

information. E.G.

It has property files like project in nbproject folder.
And it requires all these to deploy. It looks for it.

eve