users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Deploying apps

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:34:16 +0000

Hi,

Ok, I understand what you are doing. Another thing you can consider is if both the servers

are glassfish v or v2 +, you could deploy it to a cluster. Assuming both PCs are on the same

network. Make it available to the clusters and load it on either when you want.

You could turn an already single glassfish v2 installation into a cluster installation.

I know this works cos I did it to mine before and it worked.

To install glassfish v2.1 from start-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zB2xU6O44

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html

If you do it this way, the resources and application is made to clusters

so you can access your application from the development PC in the

real PC.

Sorry I can't help any further.

eve