users@glassfish.java.net

Admin Console want to see agent nodes that created for another Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 23:20:59 PST

Hi
I followed the instructions for clustering in glassfish with this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zB2xU6O44

It was good video and I create a cluster and add instances to it and etc...

OK but it localhost instances, I was install glassfish on other PC (let name it PC2) and enable cluster support and in my PC add a new agent node for PC2, PC2 IP is 10.10.9.152 (my PC IP 10.10.9.153) ...

asadmin create-node-agent --host 10.10.9.152 --port 4848 nodeagent3
and then
asadmin start-node-agent nodeagent3
(and I was test asadmin start-node-agent --syncinstances=true nodeagent3)

anyway its added successfully and started successfully too ...

BUT the problem started after I'm going to Admin Console when I was need to add instance to cluster that I created before (or new one too) , the node not listed, and not listed under agent nodes list in Admin Console..

I saw the note in Admin Console that say : If a node agent already exists but does not appear here, start the node agent using the asadmin start-node-agent command on the node agent's host machine. After the node agent has executed once, it appears here. The Delete button deletes the node agent's configuration.

OK in PC2 Admin Console the node what I was create it in my PC listed in PC2 Admin Console ! and I can stop it or atart it from My PC but in PC2 in command line I not able to do that, it's say the folder of agent node not found ..

I was use : asadmin start-node-agent nodeagent3 in PC2

I think there is problem with my command line or something else I forget to set it !
[Message sent by forum member 'almothafar' (moooooothafar6_at_yahoo.com)]