users@glassfish.java.net

Jmagick does not work in glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 01:51:05 PST

hi,all
I have met thus problem.The Jmagick does't work under glassfish.
I have installed imagemagick and jmagick, and those worked well out of glassfish.When I deployed those apps into glassfish ,it throw this exception:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class magick.ImageInfo
this exception is because of no finding the jmagick-6.4.0.jar ,but I have a try to put the jar into $GLASSFISH_HOME/LIB,$GLASSFISH_HOME/domains/domain1/lib,and the web app's lib ,it does't work.
Now i don't solve this problem.My glassfish is Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02.
[Message sent by forum member 'brawnen' (feng_leej_at_163.com)]