users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Netbeans deploy to cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:46:20 PST

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I had already added the remote server, but it gives me an error when I try to deploy it. So I thought maybe there was some additional configuration that I was missing.

init:
deps-module-jar:
deps-ear-jar:
deps-jar:
library-inclusion-in-archive:
library-inclusion-in-manifest:
compile:
compile-jsps:
Building jar: C:\Users\hiro2k\app.war
Distributing C:\Users\hiro2k\app.war to [192.168.1.14:4848_server]
Start registering the project's server resources
Finished registering server resources
deployment started : 0%
deployment finished : 100%
Deploying application in domain completed successfully
Rollback failed
Trying to create reference for application in target server failed; null
C:\Users\hiro2k\nbproject\build-impl.xml:607: The module has not been deployed.
[Message sent by forum member 'hiro2k' (hiro2k_at_gmail.com)]