users@glassfish.java.net

Netbeans deploy to cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:04:23 PST

Hi everyone I'm using NetBeans 6.8 and I'm trying to deploy an application to a cluster on a remote DAS. According to http://developers.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/glassfishcluster/ it's possible, but I can't figure out how.

"IDE – The figure shows a snapshot of the JSP (JavaServer Page) editor, part of the NetBeans IDE. Tools like the NetBeans IDE can use the DAS to connect with and manage an application during development. The NetBeans IDE can also support cluster mode deployment. Most developers work within a single domain and machine, known as a developer profile. In the developer profile, the DAS itself acts as the host of all the applications."

Right now I just deploy manually from the DAS web interface, but it would be nice if NB could do it. If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'hiro2k' (hiro2k_at_gmail.com)]