users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ClassNotFoundException: javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapter

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:12:21 +0530

javaee.jar in GlassFish v3 will have references to individual technology
API jars. (Refer MANIFEST.MF of GFv3_Root/lib/javaee.jar). Also, the
classpath is relative and hence you cannot move javaee.jar to a
different location.

If you have not relocated the javaee.jar and still facing the issue, can
you post the exception stack trace and if possible the steps too.

Thanks,
-Jagadish