users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish admin console strange behavior - logout on each request

From: Alex B <sashko5_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:56:26 +0200

Hi there,

I've been using Glassfish 3 for quite sometime now and I've noticed some strange behavior with the admin console. Every time my application makes a request the admin console logs me out and I have to log back in to use it. This happens only with my application so it must be something in my app that triggers the logout. This also happened with GF 2.1. I don't think this is normal and it's quite annoying. When using other apps on the server like a simple web app this never happens. Any ideas?

Regars,
Alex B.