users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Instability using Gklassgfish and Openlaszlo

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:14:38 PDT

Hi

as suggested i had a look at the glassfish tuning tutorial here
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2009/11/27/putting-glassfish-v3-production-essencial-surviving-guide

and changed the parameters Max Thread Pool size from 5 to 10 : it seems to work better !
my media are loaded more successfully. Only the first time i ran my application i did not get ANY of the picture but any further refresh lead to perfect results

The thing is i woul like to understand more and see waht i can do to improve this system even better : was it the right thing to do ? is there anything else to do to secure this ?
[Message sent by forum member 'blackdalhia']