users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Instability using Gklassgfish and Openlaszlo

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:11:30 +0200

Hi,

it's interesting. How long it takes normally for your media to get
loaded?
Changing the thread-pool size might help you to improve perf. of long
lasting tasks, but it's interesting it helped you with one client,
which loads static data :))

But now I'm starting to suspect, that the problem is in HTTP
connection, which is getting closed prematurely (not sure by whom). Is
it possible for you to create a simple test case?

WBR,
Alexey.