users@glassfish.java.net

Re: appclient doesn't work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:06:04 PDT

For me the cart example in te EE6 volume1 tutorial doesn't work for me either. Same specs as the others I suppose. The error I get is

Warning: Could not find file C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\generated\xml\cart\cartClient.jar to copy.
Copying 1 file to C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\docs\javaee-tutorial\examples\ejb\cart\dist
Copying 4 files to C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\docs\javaee-tutorial\examples\ejb\cart\dist\cartClient
java.lang.NullPointerException

When the checking the file structure, I have seen that the mentioned jar can be found on a deeper location:

C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\generated\xml\cart\cart-app-client_jar\cartClient.jar

but not on the (higher location) he is now looking.

Is there something wrong in the distributed example (a build config file) ?

Thanks for any feedback.
[Message sent by forum member 'johancowe']