users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jsf2 on glassfish v2 - el parameters not working

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:17:15 -0500

On 2/23/10 5:50 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> As in title... I'd like to use parameters in el expressions. I found various way to upgrade the server, but:
>
> - I only want to have jsf2 for one application; I followed the guidelines in mojarra release notes, it's working for jsf2, but el parameters are still not there
> - I'm confused about which jar files I have to download and where ; and, we don't use maven
> - How should I configure this?
> [Message sent by forum member 'ymajoros' (yannick.majoros_at_gmail.com)]

I'm not sure how you would do this. You would be taking the EL from
JavaEE 6 and putting it in a JavaEE 5 container.

It might be enough to take these jars

http://download.java.net/maven/2/javax/el/el-api/2.2.1-b01/el-api-2.2.1-b01.jar

http://download.java.net/maven/2/org/glassfish/web/el-impl/2.2.1-b01/el-impl-2.2.1-b01.jar

Does this help?