users@glassfish.java.net

Change the REST application configuration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:23:44 PST

Hi,
I use NetBeans 6.8 - when I create new web application that has RESTful resources in it NetBeans pop a question about how do I want to handle application configuration and present 3 choices.

I understand the choices, what I don't understand is how they are implemented - I mean which file store that configuration and how can I change it one it done.

Say I've choose the auto-generated ApplicationConfig class but later I want to have servlet like J2EE5 had, how can I change that?

Thank you,
Ido.
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran' (ido.ran_at_gmail.com)]