users@glassfish.java.net

web-module load order - need JKConnector to initialize last

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:20:19 PST

Hi, is there a way to have the web-module's bind to their virtual server ports after loading the application? Currently in our production environment we are finding that anytime we restart a server, there is a period of downtime detected as mod_jk is routing traffic to an instance that who's port has bound and connector is initialized, but cannot yet respond due to the application server still loading.

I'm looking for a way to bind to the port or initialize the connector at the end after the rest of the web-module is loaded and ready to respond to traffic.

Thanks,
Dominic
[Message sent by forum member 'dominic_mcginnis' (dominic_mcginnis_at_yahoo.com)]