users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Troubles with Applet when load-balander is enabled

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 05:31:46 PST

Hi Kshitiz,

Thanks for you quick and competent response :)
The applet has to be compatible with Java-1.3 (customer requirement), and with this version I don't have any control which cookies are sent, or how they are handled (or wether at all).

So how is load-balancing done with clients that don't support cookies?
What would happen if I set <property name="enableCookies" value="false" /> in sun-web.xml?

Thanks, Clemens
[Message sent by forum member 'linuxhippy' (linuxhippy_at_gmail.com)]