users@glassfish.java.net

EJB 3.0 runtime configuration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:49:30 PST

Hi all,,

I have a requirement where I need to set shared configuration between all session beans of the same type at runtime, by means of setters/getters. One solution is to use persistence for the configuration but that would pose a delay on each business method request specially that the changes of the configuration aren't that frequent.

Anyone had come across such requirement before? Would using JMX to instrument EJB instances in the pool would be possible? for example EJBModule mbean in Glassfish?

BR,
Mohamed
[Message sent by forum member 'mohamedelshami' (mohamed.shami_at_gmail.com)]