users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Try to run updatetool on Windows 7 without any sucess

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 02:56:11 PST

Hello,

I have modified the application.py the way you mention.
It doesn't work either: same error but with index 10 instead of 11.

So I have just modified my computer name to remove any special character and this time, it works :-)

So it seems that there is an internationalization bug in update tool.
Do I have to register this issue ?

Thanks again for your very useful informartion that helps me fixing my problem.

Best Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'franos13' (francois.courtault_at_gemalto.com)]